Description Listing #5030
Multiple Accommodation in Farming District
The 106 acres of Atherton Tablelands' rural arable land is unique with its' infrastructure. Over the recent years it has offered the owners the opportunity to develop various, lucrative businesses and enjoy an excellent lifestyle in a very convenient location.
- located west of Cairns, centrally between Atherton, Mareeba & Arriga,
- surrounded by rural properties, bushland with Tinaroo Water Channel on the road boundary & Granite
Creek at the rear boundary
- 43.19Ha (106.73 acs) of red volcanic sandy loam (no rocks)
- water licence 93 megalitres
- Elevation 582m, lower temperatures & humidity than coastal areas
- Infrastructure: 5 accommodation buildings, 1 training room, Farm sheds including storage, machinery,
- Accommodation is continually being extended.
workshop, soil preparation room, 2 large nurseries, lockable poisons room, cattle yards, shed & race.
- Leisure areas: swimming pool, games room, entertainment deck
- Machinery & equipment inventory included
- Current use: cropping (70 acs), grazing (23 acres), farm stay & contractors' accommodation (42 beds & expanding), training facilities
- Potential development opportunities: increase cropping/grazing, agri-business/tourism training/mentoring
The owners are looking forward to retirement and have established the property to ensure there is easy management and opportunities for new owners. For more information, contact Gina Raccanello 0407 178 898.
Price Contact the Agent
Location Walkamin QLD
Categories Education/Training – Training
Date Listed 27th December, 2017