Location 176 Anzac Avenue Harristown QLD
Date Listed 22nd January, 2017
Listing ID 4103
Bakery/Pie Shop – 30% vendor finance TAP
It's about time you reap the rewards of your work. Sick of making money for others?
Do yourself and your family a favour and be a proud business owner.
You don't need to be a baker, Chef or cook.
Full training with documented detailed procedures ensures your success.
This business is similar to a franchise run business WITHOUT royalties or advertising charges.
This business has great exposure with easy access and easy parking
The business is on a very busy road with thousands of cars passing all day, every day.
This Bakery/Pie Shop offers full systems, training and support to the new owners, ensuring you are set up to be successful in your new business.
All the hard work of setting up this successful business has been completed, the new owner can just come in and focus on growing the sales and profits even further through increased local promotion.
This highly successful business has returned average net profits in excess of $100,000 per annum whilst the owner overseas the operation.
- Terrific cash flow
- Ideally suited to one or more active proprietors
- Regular local patronage
- Minimal competition
- Reliable high quality equipment & fittings
- Long secure lease terms in place
- Very competitive rent
- Supply agreement in place to continue high quality sought after products
- Successful business of 10 years
- Excellent staff in place
- Suit owner operator or husband/wife/family members.
- Currently trades 7 days (shorter weekend hours) Option to trade your hours/days.
- Massive opportunity to expand with motivated operator
- Turnover currently $550,000 approx.
- $180,000 + SAV (approximate stock value $8,000)
- 30% vendor finance TAP
- All machinery and fitout fully owned (except coke and milk fridge)
This is a great business opportunity, don't miss it!
Sale price of $180,000 includes equipment, fixtures and fittings and goodwill. Stock on hand is not included in the above price and is estimated to be approximately $8,000