Location 115 Main Road Hepburn Springs VIC
Categories Food/Hospitality – Cafe/Coffee Shop
Date Listed 23rd October, 2019
Listing ID 6724
Escape to the Country! Iconic BLUE BEAN CAFE - For Sale in Hepburn Springs - Only $110,000 wiwo
Hepburn Springs is picturesque and friendly town located in the Mineral Spa Center of Victoria. It is about an hour from Melbourne, 30 mins from Ballarat and 3 min to Daylesford. Located on the main road, in a prime, corner position the shop boasts a relaxed dining, a very popular outdoor alfresco area and has a very eclectic but funky fit-out. Set opposite Peppers Hotel, adjacent to the famous Palais Entertainment Venue, Surly Goat Restaurant and surrounded by holiday accommodation it is well placed for both tourist and locals. Around the corner is the walking path to the famous Hepburn Springs Bathhouse, Spa and Mineral Springs Reserve.
Features of this Iconic Cafe:
• Perfectly positioned in the main street of Hepburn Springs
• Well established a very loyal following of regular customers
• Café with liquor licence
• Indoor seating, front veranda seating and fantastic courtyard seating
• Great atmosphere and currently running live music gigs
• Massive growth potential for a motivated new owner-operator
• Taking over $11,000 per week
Whether you are a local or someone escaping the gridlock of a big-city, this is the perfect opportunity to make a very good living while also enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of this friendly town. There are opportunities to expand and grow and this is really only limited by your initiative.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Michael DeVincentis on 0417 142 152