Price $1.5 million plus SAV
Location 13 Elizabeth Street Kenilworth QLD
Date Listed 19th November, 2017
Listing ID 4851
FREEHOLD SUPERMARKET - KENILWORTH FRIENDLY GROCER
* Modern Supermarket (Freehold Land and Buildings).
* Established 90 years ago - current ownership of 18 years.
* Wide shopping isles and a very large functional storeroom.
* 20 kilowatt Solar Power System installed.
* Complete new fit out done with Freezers, Refrigeration and Cold Rooms.
* Electronic scanning and computerised Cash Registers.
* 1262 m2 with main street frontage and rear access for deliveries.
* Town water and sewerage.
* Additional 4 bay Colour Bond Shed with roller doors.
* Trading 7 days per week (shortened weekend Trading Hours).
* Supermarket Sales plus Hardware and Gardening items.
A stable reliable business that has proven the test of time. This business continues to enjoy both accelerated growth and opportunity as the busy Tourist Town of Kenilworth comes into it's own with support from both visitors and locals alike.
Abundant Camping, Glamping and Accommodation options steadily increasing throughout the area.
Additional new Retail Shops opening up over recent years adding to the charm of this beautiful unique area. With thousands of visitors now choosing Kenilworth as their weekend and holiday destination.
Financial Statements, Permits and Licenses available to genuine qualified Buyers.