Price ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
Location Victoria Point QLD
Categories Food/Hospitality – Alcohol/Liquor
Date Listed 3rd January, 2019
Listing ID 6121
LICENSED CAFE - GREAT BUSY LOCATION - LOT OF FOOT TRAFFIC
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS BUSINESS:
* Cafe is close to the jetty with no competition around.
* Liquor licence ready to take on to trade nights and weekend nights.
* Good profitable business. financials to support
* Can be run under management or husband and wife team to increase profits even more.
* As mentioned earlier, 30,000 + social media following with strong database.
* Well established Cafe - 8 years in operation.
* Very cheap rent and reasonable overheads
* Great growth potential
* Located in high demographic area - Surrounded by residential area / close to 2 retirement villages..
* Short daytime trading hours to suit life style but trade hours can be extend to tap the evening trade..
* Fast Developing area (lot of new developments coming up)
* Famous meeting point.
* Ample car parking space.
* Less than 900 metres approximately to the Redland Bay Ferry terminal
contact exclusive listing agent - REMAX A1 - AJj 0435778899