Description Listing #5644
Post Office, Cafe & Gift Shop
- Well established postal service including mail deliveries, parcel service, 162 post office boxes, bill payment facilities and post office supplies. Complimenting this is a gift shop with a diverse range of goods and gift cards plus general store items of bread, milk, papers and ice-creams. The post office operating hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and Saturdays, 8am to 12pm.
- The café currently operates 5 days, Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm with a steady local trade. It offers a range of hot and cold foods with eat in or takeaway options, coffee and cold drinks. Capacity to seat approximately 25 inside with further seating available outside on the two covered deck areas.
- There is the option for an on-site owner/operator as there are 2 bedrooms and bathroom, laundry facilities attached to the post office.
- The rear of the property is fully fenced and includes a large 12m x 6m shed/garage with workshop space and there is secure undercover parking for owners vehicles. A rain water tank can be used for garden use.
- Located in the high growth area of Campbells Creek, the property is ideally situated with main road frontage for maximum exposure to traffic travelling between Castlemaine and Daylesford and ease of access for local business. There is ample street parking available for customers and designated disabled parking at the front of the property plus separate entries to the café and post office.
- The opportunity exists to purchase the business only with an asking price of $325,000 + SAV or purchase the freehold also with an asking price of $500,000 and a proposed lease back in place of $26,000 + GST & outgoings.
- For further enquiries or to arrange an inspection please contact Di Selwood on 0488 148 358 or Nathan Diss on 0448 010 057.
Price $325,000 + SAV
Location 139 Main Road Campbells Creek VIC
Categories Food/Hospitality Retail
Date Listed 12th May, 2018