Location 320 Gray Street Roadvale QLD
Categories Food/Hospitality – Alcohol/Liquor
Date Listed 11th June, 2019
Listing ID 6472
SCENIC RIM LANDMARK HOTEL FOR SALE
The Royal Hotel in Gray Street, Roadvale comes with a history, country charm, fantastic views and a unique atmosphere that results in the hotel enjoying repeat custom from locals as well as tourists. Here is your opportunity to make a comfortable living whilst enjoying a country lifestyle only one hour from Brisbane and ten minutes to Boonah.
- 3,496 m2 (almost an acre) of land.
- $250k spent on refurbishment during the last 18 months.
- The “go to” place for food in the Boonah and surrounding area.
- Restaurant regularly fully booked on weekends.
- Seating for 100 diners.
- Consistently receives 5 star Google reviews for food and service.
- Ground works prepared for staff accommodation.
- Room for 3 overnight cabins at back of pub.
- Pub has transitioned from a “drinker’s pub” to a “gastro pub”.
- Kitchen completely renovated and extended (kitchen is now 85 sq. metres).
- Kitchen set up for external catering as well as pub food.
- Liquor licence contains “catering away” condition allowing the licence to be used external to the pub.
- Liquor licence covers entire property, not just building footprint, so can set up marquee in car park or other outside areas and legally serve alcohol.
- Turnover has increased 26% over the last 18 months.
- CCTV in all areas of pub, able to be accessed remotely.
- Drop safe so staff can’t access previous day’s takings.
- Big screen TV (2m x 3.5m)
- Pub running as a “managed pub” without significant input from owners.
- Large presence and engagement on social media.
- Pub website allows for online reservations which print out on POS printer for ease of access.
- Situated on north side of Boonah in commuter area, with high growth in residential housing.
- Nearby Motorcycle museum brings in constant flow of day trippers on weekend.
Property Code: 2137