About McKimm's Real EstateAbout Mckimm's Real Estate McKimm's Real Estate began in 1951 when A.T.McKimm resigned as manager of Foley Bros. Butterfactory at lower Southgate to fulfil his dream of operating his own business. His inside knowledge and connections with the local rural community together with his hard work was rewarded by strong business growth both as a real estate agency as well as a farm produce and stockfeed manufacturer which then traded as A.T.McKimm Pty. Ltd. In 1972 Steve McKimm joined the business and in 1981 together with A.A. (Digger) Cooney took over as proprietors of the newly formed McKimms Real Estate Pty Ltd. In 2000 Angus McKimm joined to be the third generation of the family to work in the agency. The business today employs 6 long term local staff. McKimm's is proud of the reputation it has worked hard to built over the last 57 years and has rejected all offers to franchise, despite repeated enticements from national groups. In 2004 a major modernisation program and renovation of the office area has made the agency a great place to work and offers clients the latest technology which is very necessary in today's modern world. McKimm's Real Estate - Use our expertise to your advantage!